- Drawing Department function 6 days in a week!
- Weekend and weekdays classes are available!
- Weekly three days sessions!
- One hour sessions per day for the beginners!
- Weekly three days sessions and 2 hour per sessions for senior students!
- Max. Batch size: 15 only!
- Min. age to join : 4 years+
- Beginners (4 years+) can start with Crayons coloring!
- Seniors (10 years+) can have water coloring classes, oil painting etc.!
- Internal quarterly assessments!
- Monthly Parent Teacher Inter-actions!
- Internal competitions!
- Course / level end certificates!
Drawing Syllabus 2018
For the Beginners 4yrs till 6yrs of age group
- Joining the dots & coloring with crayons. 2 Months; 12 X 2 = 24 Classes / Hours (Min.)
- Drawing & coloring with Color Pencils. 6 Months; 12 X 6 = 72 classes / Hours (Min.)
For 6 Yrs+ Age Group
- Pencil Coloring with color Pencils and Color Mixing.
- 4 Months; 12 X 4= 48 Classes /Hours (Min).
- Pencil Shading. 8 Months; 12 X 8 = 96 Classes / Hours (Min.)
- Picture Drawing / Cartoons, Flowers etc. 2 Months; 12 X 2 = 24 Classes / Hours (Min.)
- Scenery Pictures. 2 Months; 12 X 2 = 24 Classes / Hours (Min.)
Graph Pictures (for face). 4 Months; 12 X 4 = 48 Classes / Hours (Min.)
For 8 Yrs+ Age Group / OR for those who have attended all of the above / should have clear knowledge of the above listed lessons
- Water Coloring. 6 Months. 12 X 6 = 72 Classes / Hours (Min.)
- Oil Painting. 6 Months. 12 X 6 = 72 Classes / Hours (Min.)
Total of 40 Months Lessons; 3 Years and 4 Months; 40 X 12 = 480 Classes / Hours (Min.)