- Though we are giving regular classes to the expat community throughout the year, since last 15+ years.
- Summer Classes are available in July and August months. During these days, we will be functioning all the 7 days in a week, to support the NRI students and expat students who spend their summer holidays in the kingdom.
- During school days, those children who didn’t get any chance to attend extra-curricular activities due to different reasons, is the right time to start their extra-curricular classes from the summer holidays.
- As they are totally free from academical loads, they get enough time to spend on extra-curricular activities.
- Parents can keep their wards away from computer games, mobile phones, internet addictions, cartoon addictions etc. by keeping the kids engaged in extra-curricular programs.
- It helps them to utilize their summer holidays effectively, by learning new extra-curricular activities.
- No more sleepy days during summer holidays! You got so many options to keep them active throughout the summer holidays, by signing up for our summer classes.
- Usually, it works like Talent Scan! They get an opportunity to attend up to 5 courses in 5 hours!
- You can sign up for 3 days / 4 days / 5 days in a week activities.
- Morning batch, usually function from 8 AM till 1 PM, where they get 5 hours. In this five hours they can attend up to 5 activities / courses. Afternoon batch usually start by 3 PM and continue till 8 PM.
- Within 2 months, they will be able to learn the basics and will be able to understand / decide which extra-curricular activity suits him/her best, and that can be continued, for the rest of the year.
- Summer Pack Attendance Certificate will be awarded at the end of each month.
- During normal school days, we do not give admission for 5 courses. During normal school days a student can get admission for maximum 3 courses only.
- In summer days as they get enough time to practice and rehearse the lessons, parents get a clear hint where their ward shows interests in… that course can be continued… for the rest of the year…
- Assessment / Performance advises also can be received from the Instructors… to cross check … and to have a correct decision… which course to continue with…
a sincere commitment to support and develop your KIDS’ extra-curricular talents…